Sales Development Representative
We are looking for awesome Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in North America to join our growing team! As an SDR, you play a critical role in developing our sales funnel. We are looking for people who are passionate about over-achieving monthly targets and qualifying opportunities that result in new business!
We are hiring remotely anywhere in North America for this role, with preference of candidates to reside in the states of New York, California, or Texas, or the Canadian cities of Toronto, Vancouver, Kelowna, or Calgary.
What You'll Be Up To:
- Proactively engage new clients and grow the sales pipeline
- Qualify the leads coming through download content, demo requests, webinar sign-ups and other sources
- Work closely with our sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Use your strong selling skills to set up qualified appointments
- Take care of our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Constantly keep up to speed with learning about our product to provide high level introduction to our future customers
- Think of new ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
What You'll Come With:
- English proficient.
- Working experience in a client engaging environment, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You love rolling up your sleeves to inspire our leads and give them a strong impression of Staffbase.
- You show great curiosity about software products and you are comfortable working with them.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player and celebrate the successes of your Staffbase colleagues as much as your own.
Benefits We Offer:
Sound like an interesting opportunity? Send us a copy of your CV and we'll get in touch with you!
Important Note: Staffbase plans on hiring aggressively later this year as well and is currently candidate pooling for our team to reach out to in the near future for any overflow of qualified candidates.