Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically– right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York, and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 16 nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are currently hiring Sales Development Representatives to grow our team in Amsterdam! As an SDR you play an important role in developing our sales funnel. We are looking for people who are passionate about over-achieving monthly targets and qualifying opportunities that result in new business!
We offer a full-time permanent contract and this role needs to be based in NYC.
Your tasks include:
- Proactively engage new clients and grow the sales pipeline
- Qualify the leads coming through download content, demo requests, webinar sign-ups and other sources
- Work closely with our sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Use your strong selling skills to set up qualified appointments
- Take care of our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Constantly keep up to speed with learning about our product to provide high level introduction to our future customers
- Think of new ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working experience in a client engaging environment, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- You love rolling up your sleeves to inspire our leads and give them a strong impression of Staffbase
- You show great curiosity about software products and you are comfortable working with them
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are a team player and celebrate the success of your Staffbase fellows as much as your own