Staffbase is hiring! We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to support our growing UK&I sales team! As a UK&I Sales Development Representative, you play an important role in creating new sales pipeline for the mid-market segment. We're looking for people who are passionate about sales, love hunting for new opportunities, and over-achieving monthly targets that result in new business!
This role will be based in our Amsterdam office.
Your tasks include:
- Proactively reaching out to key strategic businesses to engage with specific contacts in the UK&I
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Utilising your strong business acumen and prospecting skills to qualify opportunities and set up next steps for further discussions with our specialists
- Work closely with our sales, partnership and marketing executives to drive pipeline through multiple channels including events and webinars
- Qualify leads coming through downloaded content, demo requests, webinar sign-ups and other sources
- Keep up to date about our product, business and industry to be an expert in providing high level introduction to our future customers
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills–able to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- The ability to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- You love rolling up your sleeves to inspire prospects and give them a strong positive impression of Staffbase
- You show great curiosity about software products and you are comfortable working with them
- You are a team player and celebrate the success of your Staffbase team members as much as your own
- Working experience in a client engaging environment, ideally in a B2B SaaS or recruitment environment
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organised, optimistic, and coachable
Sounds exciting? Submit your application and we'll be in touch!