Staffbase is seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist to join our Sales team in Europe. As a Sales Enablement Specialist, reporting to the Director of People Enablement, you will work with regional leaders and the sales organization to understand and assess development goals, increase performance, drive sales impact and conversion.
This role can be based in any of our European office locations in Amsterdam, Cologne, Munich, Dresden, and Chemnitz.
Your tasks include:
- Head up sales onboarding for EMEA
- Establish mentorship/coaching program for sales organization
- Build and lead sales driven events
- Create pull-on-demand training and resource content library
- Native fluency in German preferred
- Min 4+ years experience in an enablement type function
- Superior communication and facilitation skills
- High degree of initiative and creativity
- Ability to design, build and execute enablement programs
- A passion for learning and all things human performance
- Experience working in sales and with sales teams a plus
- Flexibility with travel to our European office locations
Sound interesting? Send us a copy of your CV and we'll be in touch!