Sales Executive Assistant - Northern America
We are a global $145 mil Series D SaaS organization that is growing exponentially and now looking for a Sales Executive Assistant to join our high-caliber sales org!
As Executive Assistant you will provide our Northern America sales leaders with operational support. This role is based in Vancouver.
- Support executive calendars and bookings
- Support travel arrangements
- Help with meetings agenda preparation
- Organise and support events (e.g. Go-To-Market Kick-Off) and large group meetings
- Joins sales leadership calls and helps with arrangements
- Helps organise meetings with external parties - customers / prospects, recruiting events and meetings, suppliers
- Help with communications to the local and global sales teams
- Help manage internal events, e.g. All Sales All Hands, Quarterly Prizes / Awards, leadership meetings, and other larger meeting setups
- helps with organising the information and documentation relevant to Sales
- Previous experience as Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or in a similar administrative role, preferably in a fast-paced, international environment
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with office applications (G Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills