Sales Operations Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are currently looking to hire a driven & ambitious Sales Operations Manager with at least 3-4 years of experience in SaaS industry, to join our Sales Operations team and help expand the sales operations function and to provide insightful data analysis and process transformation to help drive sales performance and revenue growth objectives. This is a great opportunity to join a global and highly skilled Sales ops team, reporting directly into the Director of Sales Operations.
While this role is remote across Canada, strong preference will be given to those on Eastern Time, or someone willing to cover Eastern Time business hours to support the needs of our East Coast business.
- Support the Sales organization with effective Change Management programs, including collaboration with Sales leadership and the Business Systems and Processes team to innovate, design, build and implement effective sales processes
- Drive and support initiatives that assist with the execution of our sales strategies and that help achieve our growth goals
- Proactively identify challenges that our sales teams encounter in the day to day operations and build solutions to drive efficiency. Consistently monitor feedback from the sales teams to improve processes.
- Train the Sales Team on recent process changes
- Assist in managing and administrating sales technology (implementation, adoption, renewals, and track return on investment). Evaluate, recommend, and build business cases for technologies which drive process improvements.
- Collaborate with our Data Quality Analyst to optimize to ensure that the CRM data is accurate, up to date and clean of duplicates.
- Create and manage reports and dashboards extracting meaningful and actionable insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment of reporting and metrics
- Create and maintain documentation on the Sales process, policies, and assist with onboarding new Sales talent
- 3-4 years sales operations experience, in a B2B technology/software environment preferred with a focus on sales processes, sales automation, and sales operations and analytics
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company is an asset
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and a data-driven mindset
- Experience with using and implementing sales technologies
- Ability to connect sales activities and processes to business objectives
- Familiarity with CRM systems, experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project or program management skills required to drive and coordinate initiatives
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.