Business Systems Manager (Salesforce Specialist)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
The Business Systems Manager (Salesforce Specialist) is responsible for performing Staffbase’s needs analysis, identifying business processes and creating requirements documents. In this role, you will also configure systems as well as provide solutions consulting and recommendations for systems enhancements. This position is also responsible for solution design, configuration of Salesforce, and overall functional implementation and usability of systems.
This person acts as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff to ensure all deliverables meet Staffbase's business needs.
Strong candidates will have senior-level consulting experience and skilled with technologies such as Salesforce and CRM solutions.
What you'll be doing
Responsible for Business Analysis deliverables on Staffbase projects as assigned; including but not limited to the creation and delivery of requirements planning documentation, features and function specifications, business process design, and recommendations on the scope.
- Manage a small global team of Salesforce specialists;
- Manage projects focused on Salesforce/Force.com development;
- Document and analyze required information and data;
- Work with the different stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, etc) to prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations;
- Communicate project status to management, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors;
- Creation and delivery of requirements, planning documentation, features and functional specifications, business process flow design, and recommendations on scope;
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions;
- Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents as well as project outcomes and quality;
- Successfully complete systems configuration;
- Monitor, coordinate and support Salesforce (and integrated systems), user support.
What you need to be successful
- Strong experience (3-5 years) in managing complex Salesforce ORGs;
- Previous experience in people management role;
- Salesforce Certifications preferred (Admin, App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant);
- Strong experience with technical Salesforce administration (custom objects, flows, process builder, formulas);
- Experience working with deeply automated Salesforce processes (flows, process builders, triggers) and with multiple integrations;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and departments - ideally in a SaaS environment;
- Demonstrate strong technical understanding and have the ability to translate technical issues across different business units;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business needs;
- Experience owning projects from beginning to end;
- Be meticulous about documentation and technical translations;
- Experience in managing large datasets and a strong understanding of data management and database concepts.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.