Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 5 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
- Growing our process and our team: Coaching and guiding our teams, consisting of Product Owners, developers and QA engineers
- Advocating and evangelizing agile practices across our teams and the organization
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution, transparency
- Facilitating the everyday work of our Scrum teams
- Servant leadership by example
- Moderating and facilitating Scrum ceremonies, e.g. Retrospectives, Grooming
- Passion for agile methodologies and development best practices: Scrum, XP, Kanban, TDD, Pairing, Magic Estimations
- Deep understanding of the Scrum framework
- Preferred: Certified Scrum Master
- Technical understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Great communication skills as well as a drive to grow and learn
- Self-organized style of working and analytical mindset
We offer free coffee/tea/cold drinks and host frequent social events, and once a week we provide a free communal lunch. Every employee has a yearly budget of 1,000€ + 1 work day for a personal development event of your choice (attending a conference, taking an online course, hosting a hackathon, etc.) or a 1,800€ budget to work from our New York office for a couple of days/weeks. Your package also includes a MacBook, an external widescreen monitor, and an Apple keyboard.