Senior Customer Success Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team in New York. In this role, you will be the first go-to person for our customers — and their satisfaction is highly important to us. Strong interpersonal but also analytical skills and great passion are key in making our customers successful!
What You’ll Be Up To
- Build and maintain strong day-to-day relationships with your customers by providing a superior customer experience from the point of purchase up to their renewal and onwards
- Be the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the account; monitoring your inbox to answer questions and/or direct to our Customer Care team for technical support
- Work with the Onboarding Project Lead (OPL) and Technical Onboarding Engineer (TOE) during customer onboarding, providing the customer training and enablement for a successful product launch
- Become a trusted advisor and proactively drive usage of the tool
- Learn the customer’s success outcomes and their business and use cases to identify and evaluate upcoming needs
- Monitor customer healthscores, product adoption and engagement
- Identify and uncover new business opportunities to expand the product
- Identify customers at risk for churn that require additional stakeholders’ attention
- Identify super users and customer advocates for product feedback, beta groups and customer success stories
- Collaborate closely with other internal team members from other departments, such as development, product, sales and marketing
What You’ll Come With
- You have several years of working experience (4+) in a client-engaging environment such as Customer Success, Account Management, Project Management, etc
- When you speak to your customer via email or zoom/call, your point is clear and you can address the customer’s questions and needs. You know when to use their and they’re
- You have a “I’ve got this” attitude, you know what needs to be done today, tomorrow, the week, next month
- You don’t necessarily know how a piece of code creates x,y,z but you can retain technical information to understand our product
- You are flexible and adaptable, moving pieces and changes don’t scare you one bit
- You keep your promises, take your commitments to others seriously, and have demonstrable integrity
- Experience in working with communications teams, and executives is a plus!
- CRM experience with tools like Salesforce is also a strong plus
- You are a team player who truly enjoys building relationships with customers and colleagues. You have a success-oriented and creative mindset
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.