Senior Finance Manager, Global Order to Cashin Leipzig
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As our company continues to experience rapid growth, we are seeking a highly experienced and accomplished Finance leader to oversee and optimize our Order to Cash (OTC) operations on a global scale across all Legal Entities in EMEA, Americas, and APAC. The OTC team is based in our Chemnitz Center of Operations.
You will possess exceptional leadership skills and a proven track record in designing, establishing, transforming, and managing OTC processes, with a deep understanding of industry best practices. You will be responsible for the overall management of our OTC processes, including streamlining systems and procedures, ensuring timely and accurate Billing and Revenue Accounting (IFRS), Credit and Collections, maintaining clean Balance Sheets, supporting annual Audits, managing integration of OTC processes, and mitigating risks.
In addition to technical expertise, you must be an excellent communicator and collaborator, capable of working closely with internal stakeholders, particularly the Sales team, to build strong relationships and drive results.
This is a permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week) reporting directly to our Group Financial Controller in Chemnitz with regular travel to our Headquarters in Chemnitz.
What you'll be doing
- Take ownership of all OTC accounting operations, ensuring adherence to SaaS industry standards
- Develop and implement effective policies and procedures for OTC processes across all global legal entities
- Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness by continuously improving processes and systems to enhance accuracy and timeliness
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Business Systems teams to ensure seamless, scalable, and efficient end-to-end OTC processes
- Act as a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders, providing insights and guidance on OTC accounting matters
- Manage the integration of OTC accounting processes for new acquisitions, ensuring a smooth transition and alignment with existing systems and policies
- Lead, inspire, coach, and develop the O2C team to achieve high performance
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Proactively support reporting of Cash Flow actuals and forecasts
- Manage and improve OTC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all OTC accounting system requirements in Workday, leveraging expertise in global ERP systems (e.g., SAP, NetSuite, or MS Dynamics)
What you need to be successful
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in managing OTC or Accounts Receivable processes, preferably in a large global company
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading a team
- Strong knowledge of Revenue accounting principles, including IFRS 15
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity, changing priorities, and multiple deadlines
- Experience with ERP systems (e.g., Workday, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP)
If you are a results-oriented, strategic thinker with a passion for optimizing OTC operations on a global scale, we would love to hear from you.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Leipzig’s charm has spread beyond regional boarders and today it is the largest city in the federal state of Saxony.
Leipzig is a long-established transport and communications hub. As a centre for commerce and trade fairs that grew up at the junction between two military and trading roads, the city is today an important junction for transportation.
You can find us in a co-working space at the “Alte Baumwollspinnerei” in Leipzig-Plagwitz.