Senior Instructional Designer
At Staffbase we believe that communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights.
Staffbase is the thought leader for Internal Communication. To help elevate the industry we’re building the Staffbase Academy, the leading place for the global community of Internal Communication professionals to connect, learn and grow.
The Customer Education team is looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to help us create highly personalized and scalable learning at Staffbase. You will creatively solve problems, provide operational analysis, process support, build learning plans and materials, design engaging learning paths, and more to create a great learning experience for our users.
Are you passionate about adult learning, have excellent communication skills, enjoy building relationships and working collaboratively in a team environment? If you enjoy developing new content, owning and improving on content production processes and working with SME’s to build, develop and deliver engaging and industry leading educational content then this role is for you!
- Designing and developing learning content, solutions and resources, measuring its impact and iterating for improvements
- Strategically manage new training requests based on determined priorities and anticipated impact
- Conduct usability and user testing of learning content to ensure solutions deliver expected value to learners and stakeholders alike
- Gather requirements from various stakeholders and lead cross functional teams to deliver education content
- Utilize our LMS and other learning technology tools to help our team achieve our goals and measure progress at scale
- Create and maintain learning content and experiences for new product releases/industry trends and events
- Have a deep understanding of content production, instructional design theories, e-learning authoring tools and project management
- Experience designing training for customer service teams
- Experience with - or ability to learn - technology tools with minimal formal guidance (e.g Adobe suite, Workramp, etc)
- Demonstrated ability in basic qualitative and quantitative research methods (survey design, usability testing, user interviews, general data collection and analysis etc.)
- Ability to apply foundational instructional design and general design principles to a given project
- Ability to seek out and identify areas of improvement (and propose solutions) rather than waiting for the next project to come along
- Experience applying human-centered design principles on learning/instructional projects
- Demonstrated copywriting skills
- Significant experience as a Learning Experience or Instructional Designer
- Solid portfolio of work samples
- Certification or degree in Education, Curriculum Design, Organizational Development, Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Content Development, Marketing, or related field