Senior Product Designer (Analytics)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
An outstanding User Experience is critical to our success and a significant part of our overarching product strategy. As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you and your team will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. To date we serve more than 1000 of the largest organisations, reaching millions of employees across the globe.
Good bye old clunky B2B user experience, Hello intuitive & innovative B2B UX design.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer. You will lead and own the end-to-end design process in one of our product teams. This role will be reporting into our Product Design Lead.
This role can be based anywhere in Germany or associated with one of our German office locations.
What you'll be doing:
- Craft simple, beautiful, and functional product experiences, using Staffbase visual language and industry standards
- Work with a cross-functional team (user researchers, product owners, engineers) to discover, create and validate concepts and ideas across all platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Produce user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that communicate high level functionality
- Define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for your team’s domain
- Collaborate with the product design team on holistic UX topics
What you need to be successful:
- An online portfolio that demonstrates advocacy for users, data informed decision-making, and strategic thinking.
- 4+ years of experience designing digital products. Experience designing analytics and data visualisation in B2B SaaS is a huge plus.
- A strong understanding of the design process from question to implementation with good command of interaction design, visual design and user experience
- A great collaborator, involving not only different data points and research in design decisions, but also your product team through workshops and ceremonies and the product design team through design critiques and feedback talks.
- Proficiency in and understanding of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows
- Consistently consider the holistic user experience in your approach to design
- Knows how to consume and contribute to Staffbase’s design system, AKA Interbase
- You can show and tell how you have approached product design problems
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from your team, stakeholders, and the Product Design team
- Proficiency in Figma. If you use similar tools like Sketch, it’s still ok
- A strong understanding of the key objectives for your product team domain
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude with an eye on details and a mind for the bigger picture
Want to make it more interesting?
We’re looking to develop our design team expertise. If you think one of the following topics is of your experience or you're interested in, tell us more about it.
- Design systems
- UX Writing
- Quantitative research
- Qualitative research
We understand that new colleagues come in all different designs and shapes. Even if you don't cover all points, we'd love to hear from you!
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.