We are looking for experienced Product Designers to join our UX team! The UX team is part of the broader Product team and is currently home to 5 Product Designers, 2 UX Researchers, 1 Data Specialist and the Head of UX. We work according the Spotify agile methodology. As our new Product Designer you will work dedicated in your own multidisciplinary team, a so called ‘Squad’, but will also be a core part of the UX team and the wider design practice, which is called the ‘Design Chapter’.
Our Product team defines the product roadmap to deliver the world's best employee experience platform by working closely with our customers and better understanding their needs. This is a permanent full-time position and is located in Dresden or Chemnitz. Our customers consider Staffbase the heart of their mobile employee communication.
We love people who are keen to work across the entire design process. Not just one part like user research or only visual design. We hope to find true full-stack Designers with a passion for designing and delivering great digital products.
This role can be based in our HQ in Chemnitz or our Dresden office. We are also looking to expand in Leipzig! Currently we have around 8 non-tech employees based there. If you don't mind working from a co-working space and commuting to Chemnitz and Dresden occasionally, we’d gladly consider you for this position.
- Autonomously organise yourself, taking full ownership of and responsibility for your work
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products as a Product Designer, ideally in a fast growing B2B SaaS environment or similar
- Great communicator, speaking with technical or non-technical people alike, internal or external stakeholder management, both verbally and written English
- You can show us an online portfolio or document with your work, or have original work files that you can share with us
Your tasks include:
- Design highly intuitive user experiences and interfaces from discovery to launch and beyond
- Strong sense of aesthetics and identify the individual (visual) challenges of web and mobile apps
- Drive qualitative and quantitative user research to understand the needs of various user groups and identify pain points
- Passionate about optimizing the experience for our users through feedback
- Live and breath Design Thinking, UCD (User Centered Design), Service Design, and CX (Customer Experience)
- You care (a lot) about Accessibility and Usability
- You are deep into Design Systems
- User Journeys and Personas are a key part of your process
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with your team, Product, Development and customers find elegant but practical solutions for your design challenges
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes for desktop and mobile devices, always knowing when to focus attention to detail, and when to create low-fidelity sketches
- Present and validate your solutions with internal and external stakeholders, always advocating for the needs of your users
- Identify issues and suggest solutions based on product metrics
- Importantly, you have strong executional skills too, and are adept in modern tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD (CC), Framer X, Principle, Abstract, Zeplin, Dovetail, OptimalWorkshop, Lookback, anything else you like to work with specifically? Let us know!