Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 5 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team! This is a permanent full-time position and should be located in Dresden or Chemnitz. Our customers use Staffbase as the heart of their mobile employee communication. This creates multiple requirements for the core product, its APIs, and the partner and integration ecosystem around it. Our Product Management team works closely with our customers to better understand their needs and defines the product roadmap to provide the world's best employee experience platform.
Your tasks include:
- Design highly intuitive user experiences and interfaces from first idea to launch and beyond
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to understand the needs of various user groups and identify pain points
- Collaborate with your team, Product, Development and customers find elegant but practical solutions for your design challenges
- Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes for desktop and mobile devices, always knowing when to focus attention to detail, and when to create low-fidelity sketches
- Present and validate your solutions with internal and external stakeholders, always advocating for the needs of your users
- Autonomously organize yourself, taking full ownership and responsibility for your work
- Identify issues and suggest solutions based on product metrics
- Work in small cross-functional teams that allow you to have an iterative design process
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products focused on UX and UI, ideally in a fast growing B2B SaaS environment
- Strong sense of aesthetics and visual challenges of web and mobile apps
- Passionate about optimizing the experience for your users through feedback, such as hands-on user research, or A/B tests
- Literate with a set of tools that allow you to design great products, such as Adobe XD, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq etc.
- Great communicator, no matter whether talking with technical or non-technical people, internal or external to the company, both verbally and written in English, German is a plus
- Experienced with agile design and development methodologies
- Online portfolio or PDF of your previous work you can share with us
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunities
- Brand new work equipment
- A personal growth budget