Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 5 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team! This is a permanent full-time position and should be located in Dresden or Chemnitz. Our customers use Staffbase as the heart of their mobile employee communication. This creates multiple requirements for the core product, its APIs, and the partner and integration ecosystem around it. Our Product Management team works closely with our customers to better understand their needs and defines the product roadmap to provide the world's best employee experience platform.
Your tasks include:
- As a key member of our agile product organization, you work together with development, design, research, marketing and other parts of the company to deliver highly valuable products
- Gather feedback from market research, customer requests and internal stakeholders to drive your prioritization and planning
- Establish key metrics to track health and success of your product, as well as report them across various stakeholders
- Own and drive your product’s roadmap and effectively evangelize it to your team and the whole organization
- Inspire and motivate your team to create value by intimately understanding your customers needs and communicating those through genuine enthusiasm and passion
- Ensure your team has a healthy balance of innovation, maintenance of existing features and reducing technical debt
- 3+ years of experience in Product or Project Management in B2B SaaS
- Great passion for mobile apps and knowledge of what is desired in the web and mobile business
- Strong analytical skills that allow you to define key metrics, track their progress and effectively report them to various stakeholders
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to present customer needs, inspire people around you and report to different teams, customers and leadership, German knowledge is a plus
- Experienced with agile development methodology
- Able to make complex information easily understandable for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate about building products in a fast-paced environment that values innovation and autonomy
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunities
- Brand new work equipment
- A personal growth budget