Senior Product Manager - Analytics
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager - Analytics to join our Internal Communication Intelligence & Optimization stream. In this role you will be responsible for our analytics product suite and team. This is an exciting opportunity to be in the driving seat of a new product domain that will be the home of 1000s of internal communication professionals - where user experience and analytics/insights are key to our success.
In addition to your team and product portfolio responsibilities, you will partner with the data team and evangelize smart usage of data, to build analytics and insights products our customers need and want, to truly understand the impact of internal communication.
An outstanding team of passionate, curious and customer value driven product managers is critical to the success of our company, as well as the companies of our customers. As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you and your team will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of analytics and predictive insights in internal communication. To date we serve more than 1000 of the largest organizations, reaching millions of employees across the globe.
We are looking for inspirational and aspirational Senior Product Managers. Together with your team of designers and engineers, you will continuously identify relevant problems to solve and enable your team to solve them in an impactful and sustainable way. This role will be reporting into one of our Group Product Managers.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Developing a deep understanding of the domain, then spreading and using that knowledge to discover new product opportunities
- You will partner with product research, data, sales and product design to identify, evaluate and communicate customer insights and pain points. With your team, you will be constantly evaluating the why and which problem you can solve, based on prior research.
- You will lead the effort of scoping, prioritizing and managing the roadmap and backlog for your product area. Evangelizing your domain narrative and aligning your efforts with the overarching company strategy
- You will be a driving force in ensuring that Staffbase has the ability to leverage and deliver analytics and ML driven customer facing solutions to the market
- Collaborating with product marketing and customer facing teams, you will create launch plans and packaging while pushing for strong awareness of customers and our organization
- Together with your team, you will identify, define and iterate on the overarching customer experience for your area and will be making sure this is aligned and understood by other teams
- You monitor and understand the usage of your product, ensuring your product is hitting the right metrics and is being adopted by customers and users.
What you’ll come with:
- Demonstrable experience (4+ years) in the SaaS B2B segment and a proven track-record of launching products from ideation to production
- Demonstrable experience in taking products from new products to the market
- You have previously worked on dashboards, analytics or insight products
- You understand the usage of data and metrics to clearly define the impact future products will have in your key area
- You think big and small. Having built a portfolio of small experiments and large features, you are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are with optimizing existing features and flows
- Strategy and communication is part of your daily toolkit. Having the ability to both communicate your sprints goals as well as the mid-term (6-month outlook) for your product area to a diverse audience
- You have experience working with cross-functional (engineering, UX, marketing, etc.) teams. As you will be partnering closely with engineering and design as part of your core team
- You show clear ownership and follow-through for your domain, holding your team to the same standards
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.