At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Our recruiters strive to provide an outstanding candidate experience and act as business partners to our hiring managers for any recruitment-related topics. Together with your colleagues, you will utilize your recruitment and sourcing skills to attract the best talent to join our growing company!
In this role, you will focus on growing various functions (e.g. Product, Tech, and other business units ) across Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning the full life cycle recruitment process (including but not limited to: intake, talent mapping, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiation, offer and close) from screening and selection to negotiation, offer and close, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Develop business partner level relationships with your business unit and hiring managers, advising them in all matters of recruitment.
- Collaborate closely with the global recruiting team to innovate our search strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Participate in major improvement projects to upgrade our hiring processes and infrastructure
- Prioritise high data quality and standards across all our tools and systems
- Proactively introduce best practices to the team and coach more junior colleagues
What you need to be successful:
- You are passionate about key TA topics, and excited to own projects (such as employer branding, or candidate experience) alongside your recruiting responsibilities.
- Previous experience as an full cycle recruiter: intake/kick-off, screening, sourcing, screening, behavioral interviews including offer negotiations
- Passion for your craft - interested in the latest trends in talent acquisition and excited to try out innovative approaches
- You are a talent, partner and advisor to your stakeholders and hiring managers
- Proactive and results-driven mindset; you are passionate about an outstanding candidate and hiring experience
- Ability to support and empower team members, hiring managers, and candidates alike
- Great communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- English language skills at a native level, good German language skills are a plus
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.