Senior Revenue Operations Manager
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are currently looking to hire a driven & ambitious Senior Revenue Operations Manager with at least 4-5 years of experience in SaaS industry, in business management, sales operations, sales planning, or revenue operations, to lead a team of operation specialists and help expand the operations function and to provide insightful data analysis and process transformation to help drive our go-to-market performance and revenue growth objectives. This is a great opportunity to join a global and highly skilled Revenue Operations team, reporting directly into the Director of Revenue Operations.
What you'll be doing
- Support the Go-to-Market organisation with effective Change Management programs, including collaboration with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing leadership and the Business Systems and Processes team to innovate, design, build and implement effective processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment of reporting and metrics
- Drive and support initiatives that assist with the execution of our go-to-market strategies and that help achieve our growth goals
- Proactively identify challenges that our Go-to-Market teams encounter in the day to day operations and build solutions to drive efficiency. Consistently monitor feedback from the Go-to-Market teams to improve processes.
- Manage a regional revenue operations team, from guiding their activities to supporting their development and growth
- Coordinate the enablement of our Go-to-Market teams on recent process changes
- Support with revenue planning, delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities
- Identify tech solutions that help improve relevant teams’ performance. Evaluate, recommend, and build business cases for technologies which drive process improvements.
- Create and maintain documentation on the Go-to-Market teams processes, policies, and assist with user onboarding programs
What you need to be successful
- 4-5 years working in business management, sales operations, sales planning, or revenue operations, in a B2B technology/software environment
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company is an asset
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a data-driven mindset
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce and CRM
- Experience with using and implementing sales technologies
- Ability to connect go-to-market activities and processes to business objectives
- Excellent organisational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Project or program management skills required to drive and coordinate initiatives
- Understanding of financial modelling, experience with revenue modelling, and revenue reporting.
- Ability to work in changing, agile environments
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.