Senior Software Developer, Cloud Architecture
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We’re looking for experienced Senior Software Developers to join our fantastic Product team. When you join our team, you will help us build our industry-leading internal communications platform and make meaningful internal communication easy.
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: React/Redux
- Backend: Node.js, MySQL, DynamoDB
- Testing: TestCafe, Selenium, Mocha
- Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, Terraform
- Monitoring: Datadog, AWS CloudWatch, OpsGenie
What you’ll be up to:
- Designing solutions that enable our product to be platform-agnostic and serve the infrastructure needs of our customers
- Identifying areas in our infrastructure to improve performance and reliability, and developing infrastructure that supports Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Providing leadership and mentorship to engineering teams on how to build infrastructure that scales for our enterprise customers
- Contributing ideas to our technical roadmap and advocating for initiatives that will provide high value for our customers and ensure the long-term health of our technology
- Using provided professional development time and budget to focus on your growth and specialize in areas that will have a solid and impactful change to our business
Experience you’ll come with:
- Working with multiple cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure
- Developing infrastructure as code with languages like Terraform
- Introducing practices that support Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD)
- Building microservices and micro-frontends
- Data modeling using SQL and noSQL
- Leading teams to complete initiatives that support the technical roadmap
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.