Senior Solutions Engineer
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
(Senior) Solutions Consultant - Microsoft
Locations: New York or Remote (North America/EST)
We are a German SaaS unicorn who is growing exponentially and is looking for a (Senior) Solutions Consultant to join our global high-caliber Sales team. As a (Senior) Solutions Consultant you will work closely with our Account Executives, as well as our Product and Engineering teams to make sure our prospects get cutting-edge and well-integrated solutions. You’re going to be a generalist that knows the entire Staffbase Platform, but you’ll also have a Microsoft focus to support our Microsoft integration play globally.
What you’ll be up to:
- You work with our Account Executives to build and deliver engaging demos to prospective customers that spark excitement.
- You work with our prospective customers to find the best technical setup for their internal communications needs and remove technical obstacles to winning deals.
- You run technical evaluations of the Staffbase platform and consult on different integration methods.
- You position yourself as a strategic partner to our Account Executives and a trusted advisor to our prospective customers.
- You consult prospects regarding our APIs, our architecture recommendations and implementation approaches.
- You’re interfacing between sales and product to always have cutting edge industry and product knowledge and inform the product development with learnings from our prospects.
- You help enable our Sales and Customer Success organizations in understanding the foundations of the MSFT solution, our value proposition as an integration partner and how to handle prospects’ objections.
- You’re showing the value of using Staffbase on top of an existing Microsoft stack.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Science, Informations Systems, Business Engineering, or role/technical experience to replace degree requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, (SaaS pre-sales/solutions engineering/solutions consulting)
- Business fluency in English is required
- Microsoft specific knowledge and experience:
- Overall knowledge of M365 including SharePoint Online, Teams, Yammer, Viva Connections, etc.
- Knowledge of administering and configuring SharePoint based intranets and collaboration solutions
- SharePoint tenant-level configuration experience (Apps, Search, TermStore, Hub sites)
- Understanding of tools and technologies for SharePoint and Microsoft Teams application development
- Comfortable with Visual Studio Code
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- While you’re not required to be a full stack engineer, you should have a general understanding of web development and knowledge of common technologies like React, AngularJS, or Vue.js. You shouldn’t be afraid to whip up an MVP that interacts with our APIs.
- General understanding of REST APIs and how to interact with them
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- You bring the ability to quickly understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations)
- You enjoy communicating and working with customers directly
- Strong interest (and ideally experience) in the communications sector
- You understand the nuances of time management with supporting teams across 3 time zones
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.