Senior Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales)
We are a global $145 mil Series D SaaS organization who is growing exponentially and is looking for Sr. Solutions Engineer to join our global high-caliber Sales team in London. As a Sr. Solutions Engineer you will work closely with the Solutions Engineering team, as well as our Product and Engineering teams to make sure our prospects get cutting-edge and well-integrated solutions.
What you’ll be up to:
- You work with our Account Executives to build and deliver engaging demos to prospective customers that spark excitement.
- You work with our prospective customers to find the best technical setup for their internal communications needs and remove technical obstacles to winning deals.
- You run technical evaluations of the Staffbase platform and consult on different integration methods.
- You position yourself as a strategic partner to our Account Executives and a trusted advisor to our prospective customers.
- You consult prospects regarding out APIs, our architecture recommendations and implementation approaches.
- You’re interfacing between sales and product to always have cutting edge industry and product knowledge and inform the product development with learnings from our prospects.
- As a Senior Solutions Engineer you’re a role model and mentor to less experienced Solutions Engineers on the team, lead by example, and have an impact on how Solutions Engineers play a role in the broader sales process.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Science, Informations Systems, Business Engineering, or role/technical experience to replace degree requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, (SaaS pre-sales/solutions engineering/solutions consulting)
- Business fluency in English is required
- While you’re not required to be a full stack engineer, you should have a general understanding of web development and knowledge of common technologies like React, AngularJS, or Vue.js. You shouldn’t be afraid to whip up an MVP that interacts with our APIs.
- General understanding of REST APIs and how to interact with them
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- You bring the ability to quickly understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations)
- You enjoy communicating and working with customers directly
- Strong interest (and ideally experience) in the internal comms sector
- Employee Share Option Program
- Growth Budget (£ 1,650 a year for workshops, conferences, language courses or anything else you want to do for your professional development)
- Travel insurance
- Volunteers Day - take a day to support a social/charity project (one day paid off and Staffbase donates to your project of choice)
- Pension Plan
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Health Care Plan
- Mental Health Program