Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Staffbase is 5 years old, growing fast and our customers love us!
We are currently looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our growing team of product designers, user researchers and usability testers. Our customers use Staffbase as the heart of their mobile employee communication. This creates multiple requirements for the core product, its APIs, and the partner and integration ecosystem around it. Our team of designers and researchers works closely with our customers to help our product and development teams to better understand customer needs to provide the world's best employee experience platform.
This role needs to be based in Dresden, Chemnitz or Leipzig and we offer a full-time permanent working contract with amazing benefits.
Your tasks include:
- Identify and prioritize research studies together with product teams
- Plan and design research studies with specific goals and hypotheses aimed to understand users’ behavior, motivation, and needs
- Collaborate closely with data scientists to prepare studies, enhance them with quantitative data, and draw conclusions together
- Conduct research studies through qualitative and quantitative methods, such as interviews, usability tests, and surveys
- Analyze research results to gain insights and inform product and design decisions
- Involve customers, early adopters, end-users, and colleagues in research sessions and present results to all relevant stakeholders
- Evangelize internally to empower product, design and development teams to conduct research themselves
- 2+ years professional experience as a UX Researcher, Design Researcher or Strategist, UX Designer or Data Scientist
- Willing to learn new methods and explore creative solutions
- Able to make complex information easily understandable for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to present projects and status reports to different teams, customers and leadership, German knowledge is a plus
- Strong personal drive, self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment and who enjoys being in a diverse and international team
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunities
- Brand new work equipment
- A personal growth budget