Solutions Engineer (in Leipzig)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a Solutions Engineer you support our Account Executives to consult our future customers on all technical aspects of the Staffbase solution. You will learn everything about the Staffbase solution, as well as the topics of internal communications and employee experience to explore how we can implement our app the best possible way.
What you’ll be doing
- You work with our prospective customers to find the best setup for their internal communications needs
- You learn how to build engaging demo environments and how to show them to prospective customers to get them excited
- You learn about the different integration methods into the Staffbase platform and how to use and explain them
- You learn how to run technical evaluations of the Staffbase platform in collaboration with other Solutions Engineers and our Account Executives
- Over time, you become a strategic partner to our Account Executives and a trusted advisor to our prospective customers
What you need to be successful
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Science, Informations Systems, Business Engineering, or similar
- Native fluency in German is required
- Business fluency in English is desired
- You enjoy communicating and working with customers directly
- You bring the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people
What you’ll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of €1560.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of €1000, and one day off for growth per year (increase to two days in 2nd year).
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Support - we’re offering a company pension scheme.
- Sports & Health - join our sport courses in the offices or lease a bike with Staffbase. The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Leipzig's charm has spread beyond regional boarders and today it is the largest city in the federal state of Saxony. Leipzig is a long-established transport and communications hub. As a centre for commerce and trade fairs that grew up at the junction between two military and trading roads, the city is today an important junction for transportation. You can find us in a co-working space at the "Alte Baumwollspinnerei" in Leipzig-Plagwitz.