As a Solution Engineer you support our Account Executives to consult our future customers on all technical aspects of the Staffbase solution. You will be onsite to explore how we can implement our app the best possible way.
- You work with our prospective customers to find the best setup for their internal communications needs
- You uncover business pain points (the prospective customer isn't aware of yet) and help understand how Staffbase can address them
- You become a strategic partner to our Account Executives and a trusted advisor to our prospective customers
- You build and deliver custom demos and lead technical evaluations of the Staffbase platform in collaboration with our Account Executives
- You consult customers regarding our APIs, our architecture recommendation and implementation approaches
- You have worked in a similar role, ideally in a pre-sales set-up
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with customers directly
- You bring the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
Sound interesting? Send us a copy of your CV/Cover letter and we'll get in touch with you!