Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organisations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically–right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Cologne, Dresden, and Chemnitz! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 16 nationalities (and counting!) serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionise the employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a Solution Engineer (f/m/d) you support our AEs to consult our future customers on all technical aspects of the Staffbase solution. You will be onsite to explore how we can implement our app the best possible way.
- You work with our prospective customers to find the best setup for their internal communications needs
- You uncover business pain points (the prospective customer isn't aware of yet) and help understand how Staffbase can address them
- You become a strategic partner to our Account Executives and a trusted advisor to our prospective customers
- You build and deliver custom demos and lead technical evaluations of the Staffbase platform in collaboration with our Account Executives
- You consult customers regarding our APIs, our architecture recommendation and implementation approaches
- You have worked in a similar role, ideally in a pre-sales set-up
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with customers directly
- You bring the ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical people
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
What we offer:
- A comprehensive and detailed sales training
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possible by arrangement
- Working with a MacBook Pro
- A personal growth budget
Sound interesting? Send us a copy of your CV/Cover letter and we'll get in touch with you!