Sr. Solutions Architect
Sr. Solutions Architect
We are a global $145 mil Series D SaaS organization who is growing exponentially and is looking for our first Sr. Solutions Architect to join our global high-caliber Sales team. As a Sr. Solutions Architect you will work closely with the Solutions Engineering team, as well as our Product and Engineering teams to make sure our prospects get cutting-edge and well-integrated solutions.
What you’ll be up to:
- You provide architectural, consultative, and engineering support for our customers’ journey to better internal communications across channels.
- You bring industry insights to deliver innovative solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of our customers and go beyond the Staffbase standard offering.
- You provide architectural and hands-on technical leadership to ensure overall solution integrity in complex projects, from system requirements through solution design and delivery.
- You work with the prospects’ project team and architects as well as the Staffbase Professional Services team to create a statement of work that drives delivery.
- As part of the broader Solutions Engineering team you’ll work closely with all Solutions Engineers and become a trusted advisor to our prospects.
- You will work with our sales teams across all of our geographies. This is a global role.
What you’ll come with:
- English proficiency
- German proficiency is a plus
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise architecture; designing & delivering technical architectures (application, infrastructure, integration, security & data)
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- public cloud (e.g. Amazon Web Services, MS Azure)
- MS collaboration stack (SharePoint, Teams, Power BI, Power Automate)
- enterprise identity management (e.g. ADFS, AD, SCIM, SAML, OIDC, …)
- enterprise architecture and integration (integration through APIs, front-end integration)
- Strong understanding and delivery experience of cloud native architectures and a good knowledge of system design and delivery
- Experience using agile delivery methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Estimation experience (e.g. top down, bottom up, planning poker, ...)
- Attention to detail and strong execution skills: you are able to work efficiently and perform challenging architecture tasks quickly and effectively
- Employee Share Option Program
- Growth Budget (£ 1,650 a year for workshops, conferences, language courses or anything else you want to do for your professional development)
- Travel insurance
- Volunteers Day - take a day to support a social/charity project (one day paid off and Staffbase donates to your project of choice)
- Pension Plan
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Health Care Plan
- Mental Health Program