Strategic Internal Communications Consultant
Our mission is to support large enterprises building a great Employee Experience with authentic Internal Communications at its core. As a Strategic Consultant, you will have a key role in engaging and helping our customers, supporting them as a thought leader regarding their employee communication and employee engagement strategy within their organizations. Your main focus is to help our customers with their transition to a more modern and EX-driven internal communication organization.
Our ultimate goal here at Staffbase is customer success. As the foundations of successful projects are laid out early in the relationship, you’ll be involved in both pre-sales and after-sales discussions.
The Strategic Consultant role is part of our Customer Success department. Our Customer Success department supports customers through scaled service delivery & operations. Here you will find deep product expertise combined with analytical skills. We strive to design and manage scalable processes that help our customers revolutionize their employee experience (EX) while using the latest SaaS technology.
- Share thought leadership with prospects and customers
- Consult customers regarding their employee communication and employee engagement strategy
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Sales departments to create the best value for customers employee EX driven communications based on Staffbase
- Play a key role in helping our customers and prospects as a trusted advisor and thought leader with a strategic mind and high customer-service orientation
- Organize, perform and follow-up workshops with our customers
- Develop a content strategy for our e-learning platform and other technology touch points for our customers
- You make things happen and you're a creative problem solver, track record of success as an individual contributor
- You have several years of working experience (5+) in people-engaging topics such as Internal Communications, EX Consultancy or EX strategy design
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience in software sales - mobile or SaaS is a plus!
- Experience in working with communications teams; with HR and executives is a plus!
- You are a self-starter, great team player and you have tons of passion, humor and enthusiasm
- You are a positive spirit with a success-oriented and creative mindset