In your role as Team Lead Sales Development US you will be tasked with ensuring the execution of the global Sales Development Strategy for the US SDR teams. This includes a team dedicated to the US markets.
You will hold the roll up of the quota for your team members and are responsible for the overall pipeline generated through inbound and outbound activities for your markets.
The tasks included are but not limited to:
- Deliver upon special projects designed to overall improve the efficiency and quality of the SDR team’s work.
- Assist in recruitment, hiring strategies, and evaluation of new candidates against hiring plans
- Ensure day-to-day productivity and process implementation of your team
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring SDR team members
- Ensuring the day to day coaching/mentoring needs of the team are met
- Connection between US SDR department and various other US focused teams as necessary (Marketing, Customer Success, AEs, Ops)
- 1+ years of people leadership experience
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience ideally in software or web technology companies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, energetic, multi-tasker, team player
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively across different target groups
- You are a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who loves to work in a diverse and international team