Team Lead Technical Onboarding Engineers EMEA
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Team Lead Technical Onboarding Engineers EMEA who will play a key role in leading the technical onboarding for our new customers. You will report directly to the Manager Technical Engineers EMEA (MTE). Process-wise, you will work closely with the Global Principal Technical Onboarding to ensure our processes align across all locations and we offer a high-quality technical onboarding.
What you’ll be doing:
- Close leadership and people management of all Technical Onboarding Engineers in EMEA
- Own the technical onboarding process EMEA, together with our Global Principal Technical Onboarding
- Plan strategy and process changes across the Customer Care team, together with the MTE
- Constantly collaborate with other departments such as Sales, Development, Product, etc.
- Identify resource gaps and plan the hiring accordingly, together with the MTE
- Focus on skill development and develop career opportunities for your team colleagues
- Plan & adjust the weekly meetings, shifts & responsibilities
- Manage complex customer escalations together with the team
What you need to be successful:
- Strong leadership & people management skills
- Excellent German and English - written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment in working with customers directly
- Strong Escalation Management skills
- You are a highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual who loves working in a diverse international team
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people
- Comfort using the command line, git, or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side is a plus
- Experience with enterprise software and common concepts/integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Experience with mobile app distribution (Apple and Android) is a plus
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.