Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communications leaders transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, we also have offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York City, and London! Our international team just crossed 200 happy employees from 16 nationalities and we have a rapidly-growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are four years old, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
About the Opportunity:
We are growing our Customer Success department, which includes Customer Care Agents, Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers and Front-End Developers. We are looking for an additional Technical Support Engineer who will play a key role in engaging and helping our customers with all technical issues together with your colleagues in the department.
- Work closely with our customers' after-sales department to find the best setup for our customers' needs.
- Provide in-detail, second-level technical support by solving tickets and be responsible for the research and development of resolutions to unknown issues.
- Take ownership of support tickets and be responsible for funneling them through all process stages until a resolution has been reached.
- Oversee and support the technical implementation tasks of our internal Customer Success team.
- Consult customers regarding our APIs, architecture recommendations, and implementation approaches.
- Reactively assist internal and external technical teams and evaluate issues to avoid and reduce problem occurrence.
- Play a key role helping our customers as a product expert with a strategic mindset and strong customer service orientation.
- Develop partnerships and be the main point of contact for our customers regarding integrations, technical solutions, and security questions.
- Take ownership of high priority customer issues and ensure excellent service.
- Comfort using the command line, git, or application logs to narrow down issues with technical integrations on either side.
- Experience with enterprise software (SaaS) and common concepts / integrations is a plus: SAP, Workday, Single Sign-on, Active Directory, etc.
- Knowledge about security and compliance topics in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and effectively communicate them to non-technical people. You enjoy working with customers directly!