We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team of Product Content Writers! This is a permanent full-time position and should be located in Chemnitz (HQ), Dresden or Leipzig.
Your tasks include:
- Prioritize and create texts, graphics and videos that explain how to use our product, such as walkthroughs, use cases, technical notes, and in-depth guides
- Drive communication of product releases by explaining value, use cases and usage through blog posts, email copy and updates to existing content
- Collaborate with colleagues from various teams, such as Product, Development, Customer Success and Marketing, to provide an excellent content experience around the Staffbase product
- Understand product documentation within the larger content landscape and content needs of your users (e.g. website, support portal, blog, webinars, videos, white papers, developer portal, etc.)
- Review the naming and phrasing of UI labels and microcopy within the product
- Challenge existing documentation approaches and introduce best practices like in-product documentation where it fits
- Write content in English and German, coordinate reviewing and proofreading of content
- Track the performance of content pieces through analytics and continuously improve the experience based on that
- Possibly drive guidance for users through other formats, such as social media, release webinars, etc.
- Degree in Technical Communication, Media, Linguistics or a technical discipline with 3+ years of experience in a similar position, ideally in a fast growing B2B SaaS environment
- Dedication to provide users with guidance and instructions to use the product to its full potential
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear and understandable manner
- Excellent writing skills in English and German
- Experience in creating screencasts, info graphics, and explanatory videos is a plus