UI/UX Designer (dirico)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including Vancouver, Kelowna, New York, Amsterdam, London, and several locations in Germany! Our international team counts roughly 600 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 1000+ enterprise customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
dirico is one of the leading content collaboration platforms on the German speaking market that helps companies worldwide to plan, create and publish their content better than ever before. Since June 2022, dirico is also part of Staffbase. With the dirico integration, Staffbase is able to provide the first comprehensive communication platform as an all-in-one solution for internal and external communication.
We are currently looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to support the dirico team in Koblenz.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop creative ideas and innovative design solutions (browser and mobile) for our product
- Create understandable wireframes, screens and click dummies with interaction design in miro and figma
- Explain your concepts and present them internally/externally (e.g. in your scrum team or to customers)
- Contribute your expertise through user research and analysis activities such as interviews, field studies or usability tests
- Use your creativity that will benefit our information architecture and user flows
- Like to take design requirements from our product owners and work with them to achieve the perfect result
- Find the best visualizations for a requirement to achieve perfect usability of our web application
- Find intuitive and appealing solutions even for complex issues
What you need to be successful:
- +/- 5 years of professional experience in digital product development in the field of UI/UX design
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in usability design and UX design
- A lot of experience with the introduction, establishment and further development of design systems
- Proficient with figma and miro, optionally with Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Designed and implemented several software projects
- Experience in creative work in agile teams
- Experience with design components and systems
- Flexible working hours and home office by arrangement
- State-of-the-art hardware and ergonomic working environment
- Annual training budget of 1000€ to support professional and personal development
- Staffbase Camp
- Employee Referral Program
- Drinks & fruits, office dogs and regular team events
Note: Due to the upcoming integration of the dirico team, the global benefits of Staffbase will apply in 2023.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets €1,800/$2,200/£1,650 per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.