We are looking for a VP Global Marketing with solid experience in managing an international team to join us! In this exciting role you will lead our marketing strategy and revenue growth. You will bring a fresh perspective to brand-driven growth as well as deep experience in running an effective performance growth engine across paid, owned and organic.
You will manage and grow our 20 person marketing team across our core markets U.S., DACH, and UK/Benelux/Nordics. Additionally, you will oversee agency partner selection and management including paid agencies, brand concept agencies and marketing tool vendors. This role reports to the SVP Strategy and Market. You love to move fast and experiment a lot while keeping focused on data, results and the needs of our local markets.
We offer a full-time permanent position and this role is to be located at one of our offices in New York, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Dresden or Chemnitz.
- Data-driven brand marketer that combines an emotional intuition for creating great experiences with the analytical rigor across marketing levers to drive quantifiable, scalable growth
- Natural storyteller that understands the full customer journey and believes the best marketing delivers value and inspires action
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and crave a high-growth, fast-paced environment where you can innovate and help build a disruptive business
- Prioritize team culture and people management above all else, get joy from developing others and recognize the value of establishing effective organization / processes
- Capable and willing to execute both strategically and tactically; easily transitions between micro- and macro-level thoughts
- Management and development of current marketing team
- Identify resource gaps and hire accordingly
- Strong focus on skill development and career opportunity
Strategic Marketing Oversight and Execution
- Develop and lead with a clear perspective on the role of marketing at Staffabse
- Guide the creation, execution and measurement of marketing strategies and tactics in support of that perspective, with a focus on hypotheses and accountability via goal-setting
- Ensure our marketing is human-focused; always evaluating through the eyes of the consumer and pushing our teams to tell clear, compelling stories around the ‘why’
- Create a structured approach to marketing innovation and testing; advocating for investment as needed
- Manage the full marketing budget for strong new customer acquisition and revenue growth while managing the path to marketing profitability
- Partner with finance and planning to set goals, develop forecasts and manage to key revenue growth health metrics
- 7+ years of experience in software, and/or web technology companies /leading digital agencies
- Several years of experience in managing an international/remote team
- Growth stage company experience strongly preferred
- Experience analyzing data and insights with an understanding of the role they play in developing and measuring effective marketing programs
- Experience conceptualizing creative ideas to product positioning and marketing campaigns
- You are a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who loves to work in a diverse and international team