Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 5 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Your tasks include:
- Develop and maintain the Staffbase website, blog and landing pages on the basis of the Staffbase CI and design concepts
- Identifying issues and suggesting solutions based on metrics
- Working closely with the marketing team (content writers, design, web development, PR/Event)
- Organizing yourself autonomously, taking full ownership and responsibility for your work
- You have at least 2+ years experience and excellent skills with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design
- You are familiar with Wordpress
- You have a strong sense of aesthetics and visual / technical challenges of responsive web design
- You have an eye for detail, a high quality awareness and you value clean code and learning new things
- You are passionate about optimizing the experience for our users through feedback and analytics (A/B tests, heatmaps, recordings, traffic, performance)
- You are a great communicator with both spoken and written English-skills.
- Skills in Bootstrap, jQuery, Sass, Gulp, git
- Experience with Photoshop or Adobe XD
Benefits & environment:
- Intense exchange with our other development teams (technical topics, meetups, weekly talks at our Devquila)
- We value sustainable pace and work-life balance and we know the importance of team events outside of a work environment
- personal growth budget of 1800€ + 1 day (2 days after the first year) for conferences, workshops and visiting our other offices
- Notebook of your choice as well as a home office setup is of course included in the package, same goes for drinks and snacks in our office