Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 5 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is constantly searching for interested working students, which support our local teams in Germany.
Your tasks include:
- You support internal development projects as an integral part of one of our Scrum teams working in two week sprints.
- You learn about our platform and processes and help shape them in a continuously improving manner.
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Course of Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar courses
- Structured and organized way of working
- General interest in software development, operations, software architecture or processes
Staffbase offers you:
- Insights into a fast growing SaaS startup and chances to learn and grow your skill set
- Flexible working hours (minimum 15 up to 20 hours per week), possibility to work remotely
- A MacBook, cool work environment and a motivated international team around you
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events
While reading you had the feeling we're talking exactly about you? So what are you waiting for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application!