Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany and we work in offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and also in London! Our international team just crossed 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Your main task is to support our Finance & Accounting team in the daily operational business.
That includes the
- Purchase-to-pay process:
- Collect and handle invoices
- Support the reimbursement process
- Order-to-cash process:
- Assist in billing activities
- Drive dunning
- Record-to-report process:
- Help with the monthly financial reporting
- Support with implementing lean processes and automated workflows
- Ongoing studies in Business Administration/Economics/Finance or similar
- First practical experience gained during an internship in Finance
- Comfortable using Google Spreadsheets & Datev Cloud
- Affin to modern web based tools and workflows (like Salesforce, GetMyInvoices, Spendesk)
- German and English skills
What Staffbase offers you:
- Insights into a fast growing SaaS Start-up
- Flexible working hours (10 to 20 hours per week), possibility to work remote
- A MacBook, cool work environment and a motivated international team around you
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events
- Working in a young and international team