Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
Headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, Staffbase is a global company with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and London! Our international team of more than 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities serve a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers who want to revolutionize the employee experience. Founded 5 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is constantly searching for interested working students, which support our local teams in Germany.
Our information security team is currently facing a lot of recurring questions regarding information security here at Staffbase which leads to two main tasks for the Working Student role:
You'll create and maintain our documentation and support the Information Security Department according to our Information Security Management System compliant to ISO 27001 (ISMS).
- Investigate information security events
- Support internal audits
- Support development of Internal Audit Program
- Support definition and planning of individual audits defined in the Internal Audit Program
- Support documentation of audit findings
- Support creation of Audit Reports
- Support review and reporting of the ISMS
- Support review of the ISMS at least once a year
- Support management of treatment of nonconformities and improvements to the ISMS
- Prepare reports of the information security level and the status of the ISMS
- Prepare Management Review (ISMS)
- Studies in applied informatics, business informatics or similar courses
- Basic technical knowledge
- Additional knowledge in cyber security or knowledge about ISO27001 is a plus
- Good spoken and written English skills, German is a plus
- Good communication skills (mostly for internal communication)
- Structured and organized way of working
Staffbase offers you
- Insights into a fast growing SaaS startup and chances to learn and grow your skill set
- Flexible working hours (minimum 10 up to 20 hours per week), possibility to work remotely
- A MacBook, cool work environment and a motivated international team around you
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events
While reading you had the feeling we're talking exactly about you? So what are you waiting for?
We're looking forward receiving your application!