Working Student, Content Marketingin Chemnitz
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
What you’ll be doing
- You get to learn about the employee communications market and our product portfolio to help us research topics in the industry and create value for our community.
- You assist in implementing content campaigns to present Staffbase as an iconic brand.
- You help us develop multi-media assets to increase our reach across the media landscape.
- You own our media review and track all publications reliably.
- You learn how to view reporting for content and social media metrics.
- You assist in creating communications collateral: social media copy, creative assets, blog articles, newsletters, long and short-form videos, and podcasts.
- You support the content managers by coordinating meetings, supporting translation workflows, and brainstorming ideas.
- You get to collaborate with other teams, such as product marketing, digital marketing, customer success, sales, design, and regional teams across the globe.
What you need to be successful
- Basic knowledge of internal communications and its stakeholders
- Great passion for content marketing, media, and/or corporate communications
- First experience in creating content (e.g., blog articles, social media copy text)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English and German language skills - both written and spoken
- Creative and collaborative
- Wish to work in an extremely fast-paced environment that values innovation
- Remote work is partially possible & presence at Chemnitz/Dresden headquarters is sometimes necessary (travel costs covered)
- You’re enrolled at a university
Your benefits as a working student at Staffbase
- Learning Curve - as a Working Student at Staffbase, you’ll be fully integrated to the team and gain valuable experiences that help you to foster your future career. Not rarely we’re hiring former working students as full-time employees after their student time with us.
- Office Sports - join our free sport courses in the offices.
- Connect with your team - you will participate in team off-sites, on-side meetings and our yearly Staffbase camp.
- Wellbeing - in addition to generous yearly vacation days of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment. We are also offering mental health coaching support.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Hybrid Work - as a working student, you will join the office regularly to get the best learning experience. But for times you work from home, we support you with an extra monitor, keyboard, computer mouse and headset.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Please note: those benefits apply instead of the global benefits at Staffbase.
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
Chemnitz is the hometown of Staffbase. Our headquarter was founded here in 2014.
The city was selected to be the European Capital of Culture in 2025.