You will be part of the People Experience team. As an Office Manager, your top priority is to support fellow Staffbase team members with providing a great working atmosphere.
We are looking for someone with great talent in creating a wonderful working space for your colleagues and who has a good feeling about what people need to be happy. You will ensure that the office is kept presentable and well stocked with office and kitchen supplies, form and maintain relationships with relevant suppliers and a cost-conscious approach at all times.
- Contact person for all office related external (landlord, service provider, …) and internal topics (contact person for employees).
- Post service.
- Take care of all office orders.
- Support planning and realising the office move in Dresden together with external partners
- You’re in the final semesters of your Bachelor’s degree, have already finished it or just started your Master’s degree
- You’re excited about people, culture and communications and you’re excited about working with an international team
- You’re able to learn new things quickly
- Ideally you have already gained experience working in a fast changing environment
- Fluent in German and English