You will be part of our People Experience team and support our new Dresden office as Office Manager as well as our Recruitment team with administrative tasks.
In this role supporting your fellow Staffbase team members by providing a great working atmosphere is your top priority.
We are looking for someone with great talent in creating a wonderful working space for your colleagues and who has a good feeling about what people need to be happy. You will ensure that the office is kept presentable and well stocked with office and kitchen supplies, form and maintain relationships with relevant suppliers and a cost-conscious approach at all times.
Your tasks include:
- Be our contact person for all office-related external (landlord, service providers, suppliers…) and internal topics (contact person for employees).
- Take care of all office orders and post service.
- Contribute to maintaining our Applicant Management tool.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate recruitment process stages.
- You are enrolled in university studies and have at least one semester until your graduation
- You’re excited about people, culture and communications and working with an international team
- You’re able to learn new things quickly
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written