Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany and we work in offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York and also in London! Our international team just crossed 200 happy employees from 20+ nationalities and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. Founded 4 years ago, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase's People Experience team is responsible for all People related operational and strategic issues in an international context.
Your tasks include:
- You take part in the hiring process and make sure, that all applicants have a great experience
- You support all our EMEA recruiters in coordinating calls
- You set up new appointments with candidates for all of our European offices
- You support the organization of internal and external recruiter events
- Excellent spoken and written German skills, good English skills
- Studies of Business Economics or similar
- You have at least one semester until your graduation with a valid matriculation
- Knowledge about basic HR processes
- Experience in HR related environments is a plus
What Staffbase offers you:
- Insights into a fast growing SaaS Start-up
- Flexible working hours (minimum 15 up to 20 hours per week), possibility to work remote
- A MacBook, cool work environment and a motivated international team around you
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events
- Working in a young and international team
We're looking forward to receiving your application!