Account Executive (in New York)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Account Executive to join our growing team. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth by identifying and cultivating relationships with potential clients. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills, a deep understanding of the employee communication landscape, and a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
What you’ll be doing
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies
- Close new business and drive revenue at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders
- Manage and control complex sales cycles and leverage necessary resources
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
What you need to be successful
- Min. 2+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS sales producing and exceeding targets, ideally within web technology, collaboration, communication, or an innovative online product environment
- Bachelor's degree, MBA and/or sales training certification is a plus
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up environment preferred
- Experience working with communications teams, IT, HR, and C-level executives
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects
- Tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication and closing skills
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of $1608.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of $1200.
- Wellbeing - in addition to 30 days PTO and 10 wellness days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August.
- Support - we’re offering a 401(k) plan and health plans, including dental & vision. Parents can get 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Snacks - The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp
- Volunteer Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Staffbase's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $77,500-$115,000 base salary per year. Other rewards may include commissions and program-specific awards. In addition, Staffbase provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, equity, paid parental leave, an employee growth budget, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, wellness days, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
New York, New York! The Big Apple! The city that never sleeps! If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! Diversity, energy, excitement, opportunity . . . New York City has so many great qualities that it’s hard to know where to start. When Staffbase made the jump across the pond in 2016, we knew our first office had to be in the city so nice they named it twice! Our offices are conveniently located near the historic Pennsylvania Station. We currently have more than 44 employees in NYC — and counting!