Large Enterprise Sales Development Representative (in Minneapolis)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
We are looking for a Large Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our high performing SDR team in Minneapolis. As a Sales Development Representative at Staffbase, you will play a crucial role in driving our growth by identifying and qualifying potential customers.
Your exceptional talent for discovering opportunities, initiate meaningful conversations, and cultivating relationships will play a crucial role in the growth of our customer base.
You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to create a pipeline of qualified opportunies, setting the stage for successful sales interactions. We are looking for people who are passionate about over-achieving monthly targets and leveraging the outbound motion to generate quality pipeline that results in new business.
What you'll be doing
- Proactively engage prospects and creating a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Utilize various tools and strategies to identify and research potential prospects
- Engage in outbound prospecting (via intent tools we use here at Staffbase) through emails, phone calls, and social selling to initiate conversations and build interest in Staffbase's solutions
- Skillfully assess and qualify Accounts based on their needs, challenges, and fit for Staffbase's offerings. Understand prospect’s' pain points and objectives to determine their potential as viable opportunities
- Clearly and persuasively communicate Staffbase's value prop. You’ll tailor your messaging to address their specific needs and demonstrate how our platform can enhance their employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Maintain a consistent follow-up cadence with contacts, multi-threading and nurturing relationships to keep at “top-of-mind.”
- Use your strong prospecting and selling skills to set up qualified meetings for our AE Team and multithread additional related contacts
- Work closely with our sales and marketing teams to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Engage with our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor offerings, and Staffbase's features to position our platform effectively during conversations
- Think of new creative ways to improve the prospecting process to increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
What you need to be successful
- Experience using Linkedin Sales Navigator, SalesForce, Zoominfo, Gong, 6sense and Outreach.io would be a BIG plus
- Possession of a growth mindset, hunter mentality and a positive attitude with a keen interest in learning and building a career in sales
- Goal-oriented, high energy contributor with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- You love rolling up your sleeves and jumping into the day and aren’t scared of the phone
- The ability to be coached and trained from scratch
- Go the extra mile to deliver results
- Have a great curiosity about software products and you are comfortable working with them
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Are a team player and celebrate the successes of your Staffbase colleagues as much as your own
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of $1608.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of $1200.
- Wellbeing - in addition to 30 days PTO and 10 wellness days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August.
- Support - we’re offering a 401(k) plan and health plans, including dental & vision. Parents can get 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp
- Volunteer Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Having 22 lakes and lagoons and over 170 parks nearby? Sounds amazing! The city where things like Scotch tape and pop-up toasters have been invented - the perfect area for us! Minneapolis in Minnesota is the second Staffbase Location in the United States and our newest add-on to the family of Staffbase locations all over the world. Ready to grow with us?