Senior Manager, Marketing Operations (in Dresden)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Reporting to the Global VP of Revenue Operations, the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations is responsible for supporting the Central and Regional Marketing teams and the campaign managers through coordination and delivery of a ‘best in class’ marketing operations infrastructure, processes and insights that enable the marketing team to achieve their targets in demand generation, branding and nurturing efforts. You will partner with the GTM leadership and your colleagues in the Revenue Operations team to implement scalable processes and tools, and orchestrate a business rhythm enabling the company to grow. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, collaborative contributor, who is excited to join our team at a company that’s changing the game in employee communications software . This will be a cross-functional role, working closely with Marketing Leadership, Demand Generation, Regional Marketing teams, GTM Enablement and our Revenue teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the marketing operations function by coordinating the delivery of ‘best in class’ marketing operations infrastructure, processes and insights
- Lead the team of marketing operations contributors and support their growth and development of the team’s work
- Monitor and track marketing’s key performance indicators
- Analyze data, assess trends and determine actions to optimize performance
- Create and manage reports and dashboards extracting meaningful and actionable insights.
- Drive and support initiatives that assist with the execution of our marketing strategies and that help achieve our growth goals. Consistently monitor feedback from the marketing teams to improve processes.
- Design, build and monitor consistent, repeatable and effective processes for the team to quickly adapt to changing business conditions
- Create supplementary local documentation and train marketing and sales teams on lead process/improvements/enhancements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment of reporting and metrics
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the data
- Assist in managing and administrating marketing technology (implementation, adoption, renewals, and track return on investment) and their integrations.
- Evaluate, recommend, and build business cases for technologies which drive process improvements or growth
- Manage and enhance relationships with vendors
- Collaborate with the demand generation team and the wider campaign teams to support strategic and tactical campaigns while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs and infrastructure
What you need to be successful
- 5+ years marketing / sales operations experience, in a B2B technology/software environment
- 2+ years in being a functional and team leader within the domain of marketing operations
- Experience in a scale up or emerging growth technology company is an asset
- Proven experience of supporting a CMO and Global Marketing Leadership Team to drive operations and implement strategic initiatives, working across the entire go-to-market
- Project or program management skills required to drive and coordinate initiatives
- Strong background in CRM (Salesforce preferred) / Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot preferred) and their integration
- Experience with using solutions for Account Intelligence (e.g. 6Sense, Demandbase, Rollworks etc.) that leverage buyer intent and predictive analytics to build audiences, run targeted advertising, orchestrate workflows and prioritize the sales engagement
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of €1560.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of €1000, and one day off for growth per year (increase to two days in 2nd year).
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Support - we’re offering a company pension scheme.
- Sports & Health - join our sport courses in the offices or lease a bike with Staffbase. The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Beautiful Dresden is the state capital of Saxony and accommodates a central Staffbase office location. Famous sights like the "Frauenkirche" or the "Prager Straße" (great spot for a shopping tour) are just a stone's throw away from our office address.