Talent Acquisition Specialist (in Chemnitz)
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As a vital member of our recruitment team, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of Staffbase by identifying and attracting top talent to join our team.
Your focus will be two-fold: full-cycle recruiting within various G&A functions (Operations, Finance, PX) at our Chemnitz centre of operations, and building, engaging with and nurturing local talent communities to support the growth of our Chemnitz HQ.
What you’ll be doing
- Full-Cycle Recruitment: Dive into the world of end-to-end recruitment, taking charge across different G&A functions and multiple locations, primarily Chemnitz, and our Saxony locations
- Connecting and nurturing talent: Work closely with Employer Branding to build, develop and nurture Chemnitz-based talent communities, including University partnerships, entry programs, and more
- Candidate Experience: Craft compelling and effective messages to captivate candidates, ensuring an engaging experience from the moment they apply until the role is successfully closed
- Daily sourcing and outreach: Leverage your sourcing skills to identify and engage both active and passive candidates. Your skills will be key in building out talent communities to support our vision of building out the Staffbase Centre of Operations in Chemnitz
- Innovate and elevate: Bring your creativity to the table! Contribute groundbreaking ideas to elevate Staffbase's visibility in Chemnitz and our Saxony regions
- Projects and initiatives: Collaborate on exciting projects related to employer branding, talent community events, candidate care and experience, and more.Your impact goes beyond day-to-day recruitment
- Systems upkeep: Keep our application tracking system (Greenhouse) in full bloom, ensuring it reflects the vibrant talent landscape we're cultivating
What you need to be successful
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in in-house recruiting, ideally in a fast-growing scale-up environment - your expertise is our game-changer
- Sourcing Mindset: Showcase your deep skills in outbound recruitment practices, effortlessly switching between active roles and strategic pool building
- Community Building: Experience with recruiting events, job fairs, network activities or building up talent communities
- Languages: Fluent in both English and German, your communication skills will bridge gaps and connect us with diverse talent seamlessly
- Curiosity Mindset and spirit: Bring a genuine passion for recruitment and a profound understanding of how Talent Acquisition shapes an organization's destiny
What you'll get
- Competitive Compensation - we offer attractive salary packages including an Employee Stock Option Plan.
- Flexibility - we offer flexible working time models and the option of hybrid work, and support this with a yearly flex work allowance of €1560.
- Growth Budget - all employees get a yearly budget for external training of €1000, and one day off for growth per year (increase to two days in 2nd year).
- Wellbeing - in addition to our yearly vacation of 30 days, we’re running a 4-day-work week every year in August with full payment.
- Support - we’re offering a company pension scheme.
- Sports & Health - join our sport courses in the offices or lease a bike with Staffbase. The offices are equipped with fruits, drinks and snacks.
- Team Building - Regular team and office events including the yearly Staffbase Camp.
- Volunteers Day - you’ll get one day off per year for supporting a social project. We will donate a small amount for that project in addition.
- Employee Referral Program - one of your friends is a fit to one of our full-time openings? Refer them and get a referral bonus paid.
Chemnitz is a a modern industrial city and the hometown of Staffbase. Our headquarter was founded here in 2014. The city is a centre of technology focusing particularly on automobile and car supplier industries, information technology and engineering. Chemnitz will be European Capital of Culture in 2025.