Senior Finance Systems Specialist in London
At Staffbase we believe that Internal Communication moves people, and people move companies. Our mission is to empower leaders and communicators to drive transformation through internal comms solutions, strategies, and insights. Our most recent Series E funding led by General Atlantic, officially launched us to 🦄 UNICORN 🦄 status!
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany, with offices in many locations throughout the world, including New York, London, Berlin and Dresden. Our international team counts more than 800 employees from 45+ nationalities and we have a growing base of 2500+ customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are rapidly scaling, post-Series E ($115 million funding), have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
As our company continues to experience rapid growth, this role will support the maturity of our company systems and processes across Order-to-Cash (OTC), Record-to-Report (RTR) and Procure-to-Pay (PTP).
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering business requirements for ERP enhancements and continuously improving our finance systems. You will possess a proven track record in managing finance systems on a global scale from a technical perspective. You will collaborate with the Finance and IT teams.
In addition to technical expertise, you are an excellent communicator and collaborator, capable of working closely with internal stakeholders to build strong relationships and deliver results.
This is a permanent, full-time position reporting directly to our Senior Manager, Global Finance Transformation.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business processes and requirements, and configure the ERP system accordingly. Customize modules and functionalities to optimize system performance and user experience
- Implement and manage data integrations between the ERP system and other applications, such as CRM, HRIS, and inventory management systems, to ensure smooth data flow and real-time updates
- Map and transform data from various sources, ensuring compatibility and accuracy within the ERP system
- Develop and maintain APIs to enable seamless communication between the ERP system and external applications, vendors, or partners
- Conduct thorough testing of ERP configurations and integrations to identify and resolve any issues or discrepancies
- Provide timely support to end-users and cross-functional teams in diagnosing and resolving configuration or integration-related problems
- Maintain detailed documentation of ERP configurations, integration workflows, and API specifications to facilitate knowledge sharing and future reference
- Ensure data security and compliance with relevant regulations during the integration process and regularly assess potential risks
- Stay informed about new releases, and ensure integrations remain intact
- Proactively identify areas for system enhancement and optimization, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to streamline process
What you need to be successful
- 7+ years of experience in implementing or optimising Financial Systems and Processes, minimum 4 years of them with Workday FIN
- Experience within a multi-national company, ideally within the software industry
- Proven track record of setting up and enhancing ERP systems technically (Workday Finance, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP)
- Strong understanding of end-to-end finance processes (OTC, RTR, and PTP) and accounting principles (Finance qualifications a plus)
- Strong understanding of and ability to implement data architectures and cloud system linkages (e.g., ERP interfaces with CRM)
- Excellent project management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, adaptable environment while staying organized and detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a proactive, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity, changing priorities, and multiple deadlines
Our Global Benefits
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
Staffbase offers you a benefit plan which entitles you to an ownership interest in stock options in the company. We’re in business to create value for our shareholders and we want our employees to benefit from that shared success as well.
We thrive on personal and professional growth. Every employee gets EUR 1,000 / USD 1,100 / GBP 900 / CAD 1,400 / RON 5,000 / AUD 1,600 gross per year to spend on personal and professional development.
Feel Good Fridays
Summertime means extended vacation time at Staffbase! During August we run the 4-days workweek which means that during this month Fridays are off for all employees.
When it comes to your personal life, it’s not our place to dictate your schedule. We offer flexible work-from-home and full- or part-time options.
We recognize that one of the most special events in an individual’s life is the birth or adoption of a child. We offer paid parental leave options for all employees.
Read more about our benefits here.
We Love Diversity – Equal Employment Opportunity
Our platforms are for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are passionate about equity, inclusion, and diversity at Staffbase. Read more about our policies here.
“Fancy a cuppa’?”
From Camden’s punky vibe to leafy Hampstead Heath and historic Big Ben, London’s incomparable blend of influences, traditions, and history make it one of the most culturally vibrant cities in the world.
Currently, more than 30 Staffbase employees in our Soho office drive business growth throughout the UK area.